Dennis W. Koerner, Ph.D.Partner
areas of expertise
- Hiring practices and methodology
- Workforce Modeling
- Interview training and structure
- Pre-employment testing and validation
- Diversity and Inclusion process development
- Analytics and AI technology
- Business value creation
education & career highlights
- Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1981
- President and COO at multinational companies, responsible for directing all operations of large international businesses.
- Senior Executive at fortune 50 companies, Kraft Heinz and Pepsico.
- Former adjunct faculty member at the University of Memphis, Herff College of Engineering.
- Founder and CEO of ITN Analytics
I started my career as a scientist, a chemist to be specific. I loved to learn and find new insights that helped to make a difference. When I graduated with my doctorate degree, I quickly learned that the best way to create value was to lead.
As a senior executive, I learned how people make the difference in the performance of an organization. The unique combination of organization talents orchestrated together determine the outcome of business performance over time. This is where I have chosen to focus my time, energy and abilities.
At ITN (www.itnanalytics.com) our mission is to improve your business performance through the use of Workforce Analytics. We help you identify, hire and retain high performance job candidates. This is accomplished through the use of advanced machine learning methods that relate employee attribute data to organization performance metrics. Our data insights approach is well established and designed to improve financial results and reduce employee turnover.
Do you want to improve the performance of workforce? Do you want to reduce turnover? Do you want to eliminate hiring bias and promote Diversity and Inclusion? I can help and we have the data to prove it.