For over a decade, we’ve worked together to bring solutions to solve our clients’ business challenges.
Edmundson Group is a strategic consultancy with a focus on private, mid-market companies that are family-owned or guided by a family office. Being former owners, operators and investors in mid-market companies enables us to understand the challenges you face and how to deliver solutions that work.
We’re driven by delivering results – it’s in our DNA. We don’t get paid for just giving advice that you can’t use.
We deliver a unique mix of intellectual capital, entrepreneurial experience and powerful tools that we’ve deployed in our client companies and our own companies.
Specialty business consulting firms, finance, sales, human resources, marketing and management.
Medical and Biotech
Hospitals, specialized health care, emergency services, medical insurance and drug development.
Hardware, software, distributors, value-added resellers, technology professional services and emerging technologies.
Wholesale and retail banking, wealth management, fundraising and specialized investment firms.
Construction, including general and specialty contracting, design build and industrial product manufacturing.
Retail Sales & Services
Chain restaurants, auto dealers, employment agencies, home security and janitorial services.
What makes us unique
The term “consultant” is ambiguous amongst many executives at mid-market companies. CEOs need them, but many have been frustrated by either paying top dollar for newly-minted MBAs who spend precious capital to learn their business and deliver unusable recommendations, or the local “expert” who trades hours for dollars performing labor-for-hire that doesn’t move the needle.
Edmundson Group is led by subject domain experts with international recognition and experience, who own and deliver intellectual capital and tools that they’ve used in their own companies.
- We’re not PhDs who operate in the theoretical world.
- We’re not generalist MBAs who haven’t done it before.
- And we’re not former big company executives who aim to replicate the impractical procedures of the Fortune 500.
- We’ve started, owned, operated and sold our own private mid-market companies, so we’re cut from the same cloth. We’re not career consultants.
- Our solutions deliver results, for today’s immediate challenges, and for the dangers that lurk around the corner.